Recipe of Iconic Bok Choy, Stir Fry for Healthy Food
Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, bok choy, stir fry. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Bok Choy, Stir Fry is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Bok Choy, Stir Fry is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have bok choy, stir fry using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Bok Choy, Stir Fry:
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb Bok Choy or similar
- Make ready 12 oz Sugar Snap or Snow Peas
- Take 1/2 medium Onion
- Get 4 clove Garlic
- Prepare 1 tbsp fresh Ginger
- Get 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- Get 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- Make ready 1 tsp salt
- Prepare 1 tbsp chili sauce (optional)
- Take 1 tbsp sesame oil (optional)
- Make ready 1 tbsp fish sauce or soy sauce (optional)
Instructions to make Bok Choy, Stir Fry:
- Clean Bok Choy. Cut off stem end to separate stalks. Trim leaves in strips to width of stem (give or take)
- I like to cut the stems lengthwise so you don't have large chunks to eat.
- Chop onion into medium chunks, too small and you can't eat them in this dish.
- Clean Pod Peas, my wife likes the ends trimmed also. Just line 2 or 3 up, line up the ends with side of your knife, trim the ends
- Crush and chop garlic. I just crush it with the heel of my hand, then chop it.
- Added garlic, the store was out of fresh, so I had to use this, but fresh is way better.
- Heat a stir fry pan or skillet to pretty hot with the vegetable oil. Add garlic, Ginger and chili sauce (see notes) this is the chili sauce I used this time
- After a minute add onion and pod peas, salt. Sir fry until the pea pods turn bright green and onions are translucent
- Add the bok choy, give it 1 quick stir, let it sit for minute to steam.
- Stir fry the whole thing, when the bok choy wilts add the black pepper, sesame oil, soy/fish sauce, Stir fry another minute or longer depending on your preference for doneness.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food bok choy, stir fry recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!