Simple Way to Prepare Popular Potato Balls *Vegetarian for Dinner Recipe
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, potato balls *vegetarian. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Potato Balls *Vegetarian is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Potato Balls *Vegetarian is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have potato balls *vegetarian using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Potato Balls *Vegetarian:
- Get 1 kg washed potatoes
- Take 1 egg
- Make ready 1/2 tsp salt
- Prepare 1/2 tsp white pepper
- Make ready 1 red onion or 5 shallots
- Take 3 garlic cloves
- Prepare 2 spring onions (chopped)
- Get 2 tbsp chopped celery leaves
- Take Cooking oil to fry
Instructions to make Potato Balls *Vegetarian:
- Peel and wash the potatoes, and dice them.
- Fry the potato diced until its soft., mash it well.
- Fry the onion or shallots and garlics half done, mash them.
- Mix the mashed potatoes with mashed onion and garlics, put the salt, pepper, chopped spring onion, and chopped celery. Mix them well.
- Make small balls and press the middle part a little bit.
- Crack an egg in a bowl and mix it well.
- Pre-heat cooking oil in a frying pan for deep frying.
- Put the potato balls into egg, flip them well and fry them in hot cooking oil, flip them to the other side until both sides turn golden.
- Serve them while its hot.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food potato balls *vegetarian recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!