Steps to Make Authentic Easy Lasagna Rolls Up for Breakfast Recipe
Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, easy lasagna rolls up. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy Lasagna Rolls Up is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Easy Lasagna Rolls Up is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook easy lasagna rolls up using 11 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Lasagna Rolls Up:
- Get 250 gr dry lasagna noodles - unbroken
- Prepare 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Take 500 gr ground beef
- Make ready 4 cloves garlic, minced
- Prepare 4 medium tomatoes, small diced
- Get 6 Tbsp Prego Traditional Pasta Sauce
- Prepare 3/4 tsp salt or to taste
- Make ready 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper powder or to taste
- Get 100 gr shreded mozzarella cheese
- Make ready butter for greasing the lasagna dish
- Get fresh minced parsley
Instructions to make Easy Lasagna Rolls Up:
- Heat olive oil in a pan over medium high heat. Sauté garlic until fragrant.
- Add ground beef. Cook until the beef change color.
- Add Prego Traditional Pasta Sauce. Mix well.
- Add tomatoes. Cook until the tomatoes are soft.
- Add salt and black pepper powder. Test the taste. Remove from the heat. Set aside.
- Boil water in a big pot on high heat. Add some salt and oil. Cook lasagna noodles to al dente, according to the package directions. Stir often to prevent from sticking. Remove from the heat. Drain in a colander and rinse with cool water. Gently separating any noodles that maybe sticking together. 1. Arrange lasagna noodles on top of a baking pan lined with parchment paper or a silicone mat. 1. Place 1-2 Tbsp bolognese sauce on top of 1 piece lasagna noodles. Spread the sauce evenly. 1. Roll lasagna noodles one by one until finished. 1. Grease a casserole or lasagna dish with some butter. Arrange lasagna rolls in the dish. 1. Place the rest of the bolognese sauce on top of the lasagna rolls and then sprinkle shreded mozzarella cheese and minced fresh parsley. 1. Bake in a preheated oven 225C/450F for 5-7 minutes (only until the cheese is melted). 1. Lasagna is ready to be served. Yum! 😋
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food easy lasagna rolls up recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!