Recipe of Authentic Authentic hot and sour soup for List of Food
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, authentic hot and sour soup. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Authentic hot and sour soup is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Authentic hot and sour soup is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Chinese restaurant-style hot and sour soup made easy! The hearty, spicy, sour broth is loaded with mushrooms, silky eggs, and tofu. I've included lots of notes so you can tweak the recipe with the ingredients you have on hand, plus how to make this dish vegetarian. The Szechuan hot and sour soup recipe call for Chinese dry shiitake mushroom.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have authentic hot and sour soup using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Authentic hot and sour soup:
- Take 1 tofu
- Make ready 1 carrot
- Prepare 8 mushroom
- Take 200 grams pork belly or minced pork
- Take 2 eggs
- Get White pepper
- Prepare Sriracha or chili 🌶
- Get 25 gram Soy sauce
- Take Cooking wine (optional)
- Take Sesame oil
- Take Vinegar
Our classic hot and sour soup recipe comes from our family's days running a Chinese restaurant. Learn how to make authentic, restaurant-quality hot and sour soup at home! And the bonus of Recipes for Hot and Sour soup can be intimidating, especially if the recipe is really "authentic. Hot and sour soup is a soup from Asian culinary traditions.
Steps to make Authentic hot and sour soup:
- Shred carrot, mushroom, and pork belly
- Stir fry the pork belly untill the surface is cooked on medium heat. Add carrot in the pan
- Stir fry till the color of carrot turns into a bit transparent. Add mushroom.
- Turn the stove up to high heat and stir fry for 30 seconds. Add soy sauce along the pan. Then add cooing wine (optional). Stir fry for 30 seconds
- Add 1 liter of boiled water then turn to medium heat
- Shred tofu. Starting from slicing it. Knock them down like dominoes then shred the tofu.
- Mix one tablespoon of potato powder with cold water. Add the starch water into the soup. Don’t put it all in once. Stop when you like the thickness of the soup.
- Wait until the soup is boiling again then add tofu in. It’s important not to stir at this point. Just gently push the tofu a bit to ensure it’s covered by the soup
- Mix 2 eggs with a pinch of salt and some sesame oil
- Wait till the soup is boiled again, turn down to low heat. Pour the egg with chopsticks or spoon to slow down the process. Move around to make sure every section is covered by egg.
- Wait until it’s boiled again then add Shiracha (optional),white pepper and vinegar. It’s better with Asian black vinegar, but red wine vinegar works as well. Turn off the heat in 10 seconds.
- Serve with coriander and some sesame oil. voilà ❤️ you can service as a soup dish with dinner or Gyoza. Adding water dumpling in the soup is also an authentic way of serving hot and sour soup.
And the bonus of Recipes for Hot and Sour soup can be intimidating, especially if the recipe is really "authentic. Hot and sour soup is a soup from Asian culinary traditions. In all cases, the soup contains ingredients to make it both spicy and sour. Soup preparation may use chicken or pork broth, or may be meat-free. Common key ingredients in the American Chinese version include bamboo shoots, toasted sesame oil.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food authentic hot and sour soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!