Recipe of Creative Salmon en Croute (With Lemon and Chilli) OR (Dill and Herbs) for Healthy Food
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, salmon en croute (with lemon and chilli) or (dill and herbs). One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Salmon en Croute (With Lemon and Chilli) OR (Dill and Herbs) is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Salmon en Croute (With Lemon and Chilli) OR (Dill and Herbs) is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have salmon en croute (with lemon and chilli) or (dill and herbs) using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Salmon en Croute (With Lemon and Chilli) OR (Dill and Herbs):
- Take 500 gr Salmon Fillet Boned and skinned
- Take 1 Tsp Flaky Salt (I used Himalayan Pink)
- Get 1 Tbs Dark brown Sugar
- Take 100 gr Cream Cheese
- Take 1/2 lemon zest and juiced
- Get 1 Tsp Chipotle Chilli flakes (Option)
- Make ready 2 Large Dill Sprigs (or use half if using the Chilli)
- Get 250 gr Block ready made Puff Pasty
- Prepare 1 Egg - beaten
Instructions to make Salmon en Croute (With Lemon and Chilli) OR (Dill and Herbs):
- Cut the Fillet in half so you have 2 equal pieces the lightly rub both pieces with the salt and sugar. stack them left and right with the skinned side on the top and bottom. Then place into a plastic bag and roll so that the pieces are pressed firmly together (I add 2 elastic bands). Put into the fridge for at least 20 hours to firm up.
- Mix the cream cheese with herbs, lemon zest and juice and add chilli flakes if using. Put to one side and Roll out your puff pasty to at least double the size of the fillets plus 4 cm extra each side.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or lightly dust with flour.
- Cut the pastry into half and place the unwrapped first salmon fillet in the middle, then put the cream cheese mix on top and place the second fillet on top of that making a sandwich.
- Egg wash around the salmon and then Place the 2nd piece of Pastry on top and push the pastry edges together. Using a fish slice carefully transfer to the Baking Sheet and tuck in the pastry all the way around. Then crimp the edges together - I just use 3 fingers and push firmly around the edge. Brush the whole thing with egg and put into fridge for at least 45 mins or even the day before needed.
- Heat the Oven to 220c, Brush with more Egg and cook for 20 mins, Turn 180 degrees and lower heat to 180c and cook for another 10 mins. Remove and allow to rest before serving. WOW :)
- One of my friends loves this without the lemon and extra chilli so enjoy :)
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food salmon en croute (with lemon and chilli) or (dill and herbs) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!