Recipe of Ultimate Ambrosia Salad for Vegetarian Recipe
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, ambrosia salad. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Ambrosia Salad is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Ambrosia Salad is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook ambrosia salad using 5 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Ambrosia Salad:
- Prepare 1 bag mini marshmallows (around 16 oz)
- Get 2 can fruit cocktail mix (large)
- Prepare 1 bag shredded coconut (not toasted ) (around 16oz)
- Make ready 1 packages cool whip (large)
- Make ready 1 packages sour cream (small)
Steps to make Ambrosia Salad:
- In a large bowl add: the whole bag marshmallows, drain 1can of cocktail fruit mixand pour all the fruit, the 2nd can save the juice (so u can add later on) and add the drained fruit of rhis one too. Add 3/4 of the tub of cool whip ( you can add mkre if you like at the end). Add1/2 of the small sour cream ( you can also add more later on). And gradually add coconut 1/4 of the bag at a time. If the salad is too thick add a little bit of the fruit jyice a bit at a time. If you want it sweeter, add more coolwhip, if you wanna kill a little of the sweetness but keep it rich and creamy, more sour cream. Mix all together, refrigerate, enjoy!
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food ambrosia salad recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!