Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Popular Fruit Cocktail With Yoghurt for Appetizer Food
Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, fruit cocktail with yoghurt. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Fruit Cocktail With Yoghurt is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Fruit Cocktail With Yoghurt is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook fruit cocktail with yoghurt using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Fruit Cocktail With Yoghurt:
- Get 2 cup hung curd
- Take 1/2 cup chopped apple
- Prepare 1/2 cup chopped papaya
- Prepare 1/2 cup pomegranate
- Make ready 2-3 tsp honey
- Take 2 tbsp chopped almonds
- Prepare 2 tbsp pistachios chopped
- Get 2 tbsp raisin
- Get 1 tbsp chat masala
- Make ready 2 tsp black salt
Steps to make Fruit Cocktail With Yoghurt:
- In a bowl take hung curd and beat it with a hand blender.
- Now take two glasses. Add some fruits and some dry fruits. Then pour the yoghurt on it. Pour honey on it. Then add some chat masala and black salt.
- Add more fruits and dry fruits over it. Then add more yoghurt on the top. Again pour honey, chat masala and black salt.
- Garnish with chopped almonds, pistachios and raisins on the top. Keep it in refrigerator for few minutes then serve chilled.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food fruit cocktail with yoghurt recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!