Recipe of Original Tomato &amp; Mango with lime pepper Basa for Vegetarian Food
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, tomato & mango with lime pepper basa. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
The tomato is the edible berry of the plant Solanum lycopersicum, commonly known as a tomato plant. Sometimes I do a thing here. It used to be somewhere else but now it's here again. Tomato is a small, lean, open source alternative firmware for Broadcom-based routers.
Tomato & Mango with lime pepper Basa is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Tomato & Mango with lime pepper Basa is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have tomato & mango with lime pepper basa using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Tomato & Mango with lime pepper Basa:
- Take 2 Mangoes
- Get 2 Tablespoons fresh Mint
- Get 4 Vine Tomatoes
- Make ready 1 Lime
- Get 4 Strawberries
- Make ready 75 g Goats Feta
- Get 1 piece Basa (per person)
- Get 2 Tablespoons Lime pepper
- Prepare 1/4 Teaspoon Murray river sea salt
- Make ready 1 Teaspoon Cracked pepper
Prijeđi na Tomato pretplatu i uzmi dodatne jedinice samo na webu. Bez ugovorne obveze, sa ili bez naknade za uspostavu poziva. Tomato, flowering plant of the nightshade family, cultivated extensively for its edible fruits. The fruits are commonly eaten raw, served as a cooked vegetable, used as an ingredient of prepared dishes.
Steps to make Tomato & Mango with lime pepper Basa:
- Dice mangoes, cut tomatoes in half then cut those into 6 pieces, 3 per half. Mince the mint. Place into a medium bowl.
- Season Basa with lime pepper & heat a pan on medium heat. Once heated add Basa & cook for approximately 5/10 minutes per side, (may need more or less cooking time, depending on the fishes size & thickness).
- Cut Strawberries into quarters add to mango. Crumble goats cheese, add to bowl. Squeeze lime juice over mango & tomato mix. Add salt & pepper.
- Place cooked fish onto a plate add tossed mango & tomato salad.
- Enjoy! 🤫
Tomato, flowering plant of the nightshade family, cultivated extensively for its edible fruits. The fruits are commonly eaten raw, served as a cooked vegetable, used as an ingredient of prepared dishes. The genus is composed of nine generally accepted species. Rotten Tomatoes, home of the Tomatometer, is the most trusted measurement of quality for Movies & TV. The definitive site for Reviews, Trailers, Showtimes, and Tickets.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food tomato & mango with lime pepper basa recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!