How to Make Traditional EASY Spinach artichoke pasta for Breakfast Food
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, easy spinach artichoke pasta. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
EASY Spinach artichoke pasta is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. EASY Spinach artichoke pasta is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook easy spinach artichoke pasta using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make EASY Spinach artichoke pasta:
- Prepare 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Make ready Kingsford grill seasoning
- Take Lemon pepper seasoning
- Get Chicken seasoning
- Prepare For the pasta:
- Take 1 small container marketside spinach artichoke dip
- Make ready 1 lb box small shells or any desired shape
- Take 1 tablespoon butter
- Take 1/2 cup sour cream
- Make ready 1/2 cup cream
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Prepare 1 cup shredded mozzarella plus 1/2 cup for topping
- Get 1/4 teaspoon salt
Steps to make EASY Spinach artichoke pasta:
- Slice chicken breasts into half to thin them. Cook in oil and season with stated spices
- Cook pasta until fork tender and mix in all spices and ingredients
- Throw the chicken on top and toss under the broiler for 1 minute
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food easy spinach artichoke pasta recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!