Easiest Way to Prepare Favorite Thai Peanut Chicken Curry for Breakfast Recipe
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, thai peanut chicken curry. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Thai Peanut Chicken Curry is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Thai Peanut Chicken Curry is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook thai peanut chicken curry using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Peanut Chicken Curry:
- Prepare 6 boneless chicken thighs
- Prepare 1/2 diced yellow onion
- Prepare 1 eggplant
- Get Handful cilantro (separate stalk and leaves)
- Take 3 tablespoons red Thai curry paste
- Take 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- Prepare 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Take 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Take 1 can coconut milk
- Make ready 1 tablespoo veg oil
- Take 1 stalk green onions
- Get 1/2 lime
- Take 3 teaspoons brown sugar
Instructions to make Thai Peanut Chicken Curry:
- Heat oil in pan. Sautee onion, diced cilantro stalks and green onions for 3-4 minutes. Add curry paste.
- Add eggplant wedges and cook until tender. Then add peanut butter and soy sauce. Cook for a couple of minutes.
- Add thinly sliced chicken and stir until it is fully incorporated into the curry mixture and cooked through. Then add brown sugar. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Squeeze juice of lime and stir. Then add the creamy top half of the coconut milk. Once mixed through, add the rest of the coconut milk.
- Simmer for another 5 minutes and top with cilantro leaves. Eat with jasmine rice.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food thai peanut chicken curry recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!