How to Make Perfect Kale, Sausage and Potato Skillet for Vegetarian Recipe
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, kale, sausage and potato skillet. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Kale, Sausage and Potato Skillet is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Kale, Sausage and Potato Skillet is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have kale, sausage and potato skillet using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Kale, Sausage and Potato Skillet:
- Get 3 tbsp olive oil
- Prepare 24 oz red potatoes (cut in half and boiled in salt water)
- Make ready Salt and pepper to taste
- Get 2 tbsp dried thyme
- Prepare 12 oz Beef smoked sausage 1" sliced
- Take 1 medium yellow onion
- Take 2 garlic cloves minced
- Make ready 1 bunch organic Kale, ribs removed. Roughly chopped
- Make ready 1 lemon squeezed (optional)
Instructions to make Kale, Sausage and Potato Skillet:
- Boil potatoes until tender with fork.
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large 15-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add potatoes cut side down and cook without stirring until they begin to turn golden brown. Stir and continue cooking until all sides are crispy, about 5-7 minutes. Depending on the size of your pan, you may have to do this in a few batches. Season potatoes with salt, pepper and thyme.
- Add another tablespoon of olive oil and the beef smoked sausage to the potatoes. Cook until all sides of the sausage are crispy, about 4-5 minutes. Once crispy, add onions and cook until just tender, stirring often, about 5 minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium and add the garlic, stirring until fragrant, about one minute. Add the kale. Stir often and cooking until the kale is wilted, about 3 minutes.
- Squeeze a lemon over the top of the dish and serve.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food kale, sausage and potato skillet recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!