Step-by-Step Guide to Make Ultimate AMIEs Special TIRAMISU Cake for Types of Recipe
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, amies special tiramisu cake. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
AMIEs Special TIRAMISU Cake is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. AMIEs Special TIRAMISU Cake is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook amies special tiramisu cake using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make AMIEs Special TIRAMISU Cake:
- Prepare Amies Pan di Spagna
- Make ready for tiramisu frosting: 1 1/2 cups whipping cream, fresh from fridge
- Get 8 oz cream cheese (philadelphia) room temperature
- Take 1/2 cup sugar, sifted
- Prepare for coffee syrup topping: 1 cup strong coffee, Italian coffee
- Take 3 tablespoon sugar, sifted
- Take 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Prepare 3 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- Make ready dark chocolate, chopped
Instructions to make AMIEs Special TIRAMISU Cake:
- Bake my pan di spagna. I have my recipe here. Cut into two or three layers horizontally. If you like to have a big tiramisu cake, you can prepare two pan di spagna and cut each cake into two layers so you will have 4 cake discs like what you are seeing in my photo attached.
- For the frosting: Beat the whipping cream with an electric whisk for 2 to 3 minutes. Don't over beat. - In a separate bowl, add the cream cheese and sugar and beat until blended. - Spoon into the whipping cream and mix well. - Put in the fridge.
- For coffee topping: In a medium bowl with the prepared coffee, add the sugar and vanilla extract and stir well to dissolve it until well incorporated.
- Brush the coffee syrup generously into your cake disc. It must be evenly distributed.
- Spread the frosting evenly over the top of the disc. - Put the next layer and brush again the coffee syrup evenly on the top and spread again the frosting. - Repeat the process into the last layer.
- Stack the layers together placing the last layer on top. - Spread the remaining frosting over the top and sides of the cake.
- Decorate with cocoa powder and chopped chocolate.
- You can decorate your tiramisu cake with anything you want like what I did in my cake.
- Serve, share and ENJOY!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food amies special tiramisu cake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!