Recipe of Favorite Sweet Sour Braised Pork Ribs for Types of Recipe
Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, sweet sour braised pork ribs. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sweet Sour Braised Pork Ribs is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Sweet Sour Braised Pork Ribs is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have sweet sour braised pork ribs using 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet Sour Braised Pork Ribs:
- Make ready 3/4 kg Pork ribs
- Get 1 star anise
- Get 5 cloves garlic
- Get 4 in ginger
- Make ready 2 dried chillies
- Make ready 2 yellow onions
- Prepare 2 1ft long radishes
- Take Sauce
- Prepare 2 tbsp plum sauce
- Make ready 2 pieces asam peel
- Take Salt to taste
- Prepare Pepper to taste
- Take 1 in rock sugar
- Prepare Lime juice for taste
- Prepare 3/4 tbsp corn flour
- Take 3 tbsp soy sauce
- Get 2 tsp organic thick soy sauce
- Make ready 1 tsp black sauce
- Prepare Cilantro for garnish
- Prepare Spring onion garnish
Steps to make Sweet Sour Braised Pork Ribs:
- Soak dried chillies in water to expand it.
- Chop pork ribs into 1in pieces. Chop radishes into thick slices.
- Mince garlic, slice ginger and onions. Fry together then put dried chillies, star anise, asam peel, and cloves. Onions should be soft.
- Add in ribs to fry. Sprinkle a bit of salt over the ribs while frying.
- Add the soy sauce, thick soy sauce, and black sauce. Keep frying for about 6 minutes.
- Add in chopped radishes to the mix. Continue frying. Add water until it covers the meat and radishes.
- Once water is boiling, let it boil for another 5 minutes. Let it simmer for 40 minutes.
- Mix corn flour with a bit of soy sauce. Add in corn flour mix to thicken the sauce. Turn off heat and add in the rock sugar to dissolve.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food sweet sour braised pork ribs recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!