Simple Way to Prepare Creative Lime Beef with Mush and Potatoes for Dinner Food
Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, lime beef with mush and potatoes. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Lime Beef with Mush and Potatoes is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Lime Beef with Mush and Potatoes is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook lime beef with mush and potatoes using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Lime Beef with Mush and Potatoes:
- Take Steak marinade
- Get 2 pound eye of round beef
- Take 8 large limes
- Make ready 1 teaspoon salt
- Prepare 1 teaspoon granulated garlic powder
- Prepare Mush and Taters
- Take 1-1/2 pounds potatoes red and Yukon
- Get 1 pint beef broth
- Take 2/3 cup panko breadcrumbs
- Make ready To taste salt
Steps to make Lime Beef with Mush and Potatoes:
- Season with salt and garlic. Squeeze the limes and add the seasoned beef to a Ziploc bag.
- Add the lime juice and liquid smoke, to the beef. Fill a large bowl with water. Push the bag under water except a little part left open to allow the air to escape. Now seal the bag. Allow to marinate 30 minutes. Discard the marinade. Grill to mark the meat. Simmer in the beef broth 3 minutes and turn off heat. Allow to rest in broth for 15 minutes.
- Cut the potatoes into bite size pieces. Remove the beef from the broth and bring broth to boil. Add breadcrumbs to broth and stir in. Add potatoes and cook till fork tender. Smash them and mix with the breadcrumbs and broth.
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!!
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food lime beef with mush and potatoes recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!