Steps to Prepare Creative Creole Black Bean Vegetable Soup for Dinner Recipe
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, creole black bean vegetable soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Creole Black Bean Vegetable Soup is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Creole Black Bean Vegetable Soup is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have creole black bean vegetable soup using 15 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Creole Black Bean Vegetable Soup:
- Make ready 1 Lg. Jar Green Beans
- Make ready 1 Lg. Jar Sweet Peas
- Prepare 1 Lg. Jar Carrots
- Make ready 1 Lg. Jar Sweet Corn
- Prepare 1 Lg. Jar Potatoes
- Get 1 Lg. Jar Dices Tomatoes, undrained
- Take 1 Yellow Onion, thinly sliced
- Take 1 Sm. Can Black Beans, rinsed and drained
- Take 1 (64 oz.) Bottle V8 Original Juice
- Prepare 1 Sm. Can Tomato Sauce
- Prepare 2 tsps. Garlic Powder
- Take 2 tsps. Onion Powder
- Take 1 tsp. Black Pepper
- Get 1 tsp. Salt
- Take 1-2 Tbsps. Creole Seasoning
Steps to make Creole Black Bean Vegetable Soup:
- In a large stock pot add all the ingredients. Cook on medium high heat til heated through. Serve immediately and Enjoy
- If using frozen vegetables cook til vegetables are tender according to package directions*
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food creole black bean vegetable soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!