Step-by-Step Guide to Make Favorite Stir fried masala paneer(tofu) with veggies for Lunch Recipe
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, stir fried masala paneer(tofu) with veggies. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Stir fried masala paneer(tofu) with veggies is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Stir fried masala paneer(tofu) with veggies is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have stir fried masala paneer(tofu) with veggies using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Stir fried masala paneer(tofu) with veggies:
- Get 1/2 ltr milk
- Get 1 yellow lemon
- Make ready 3 tbsp italian seasoning
- Make ready 2 tbsp sea salt
- Make ready 2 tbsp parsley flakes
- Take For veggies
- Take 1 big bowl button potatoes
- Make ready 1 pack mushrooms peeled
Steps to make Stir fried masala paneer(tofu) with veggies:
- For preparing paneer: Boil the milk and as it comes to spurt squeeze in the lemon gradually until the residue separates from the water.
- Knead the spices (italian seasonings, parsley and sea salt) with the milk residue/paneer. Take small batches out of it and make square shape like cutlets.
- This step is optional: After the paneer cutlets are made one can eat it just as it, or mild fry until both sides come golden.
- For the veggies: Stir fry potatoes and mushroom with salt and pepper.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food stir fried masala paneer(tofu) with veggies recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!