Recipe of Favorite Gooey blueberry Bars for List of Food
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, gooey blueberry bars. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Gooey blueberry Bars is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Gooey blueberry Bars is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have gooey blueberry bars using 12 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Gooey blueberry Bars:
- Prepare 350 g flour
- Take 250 grams butter
- Get 100 g brown sugar
- Prepare 4 tablespoons milk
- Make ready Blueberry Sauce
- Prepare 1 bucket of blueberries
- Get 30 g sugar
- Prepare Lemon Cream
- Take 300 g sugar
- Get 4 lemons juiced and zested
- Prepare 4 eggs
- Take 125 g flour
Steps to make Gooey blueberry Bars:
- Blend flour and softened butter until crumbly
- Blend sugar and milk into flour mixture
- Halve flour mixture into 2 separate portions
- Flatten one of the halves of flour mixture into a pie dish
- Bake at 180C for 20 minutes
- While cookie base is cooling down, do the same to the other half of flour mixture to make a top cookie layer
- Blend Blueberries in a food processor.
- Heat up blended blueberries on a pan. Add sugar. Boil for 5 minutes then let cool down
- Beat eggs. Squeeze lemons and zest into eggs. Blend in 300 grams sugar.
- Whisk flour into egg mixture
- Use the baking or pie dish that already has a hardened cookie layer as the base. Pour 4/5 of the cream mixture on top.
- Then pour the blueberry mixture on top of cream layer. Make swirls with the purple colors is desired.
- Gently put the second cookie layer on top.
- Pour the remaining cream layer on top.
- Bake for Bake for 20-25 minutes at 180C
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food gooey blueberry bars recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!