Recipe of Traditional Chitranna/ lemon rice for Dinner Recipe
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, chitranna/ lemon rice. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chitranna/ lemon rice is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Chitranna/ lemon rice is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have chitranna/ lemon rice using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chitranna/ lemon rice:
- Take 1 cup uncooked rice
- Prepare 2 tbsp oil
- Get 1/2 tsp mustard seeds
- Get 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- Make ready 1 dry red chilly
- Prepare 1 tsp udad dal
- Get 1/4 tsp hing
- Take 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- Take 5-6 curry leaves
- Get 1 green chilly
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Mustard powder
- Get 1/2 cup peanuts
- Get 1 tbsp roasted chana
- Prepare Juice from 1/2 a lime
- Make ready Salt per taste
- Prepare Garnish
- Prepare Coconut
- Make ready Cilantro
- Make ready Cashews
Instructions to make Chitranna/ lemon rice:
- Cook the rice with 1 and half cup water so it becomes fluffed and grains are non sticky.
- Heat oil in a kadhai. Add mustard seeds, cumin seeds. Once they crackle add udad dal, hing, dry red chilly, curry leaves, green chillyand turmeric powder.
- Now add peanuts and roasted chana(dalia) to this. Roast the peanuts until crisp.
- Add this tempering to the cooked and cooled rice. Add salt, mustard powder and lemon juice. Mix well.
- Garnish with coconut, cilantro and cashews.
- Option to use grated raw mango instead of lemon. Enjoy this quick wholesome dish.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food chitranna/ lemon rice recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!