Easiest Way to Prepare Ultimate Soulé Chili Mac for Vegetarian Food
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, soulé chili mac. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Soulé Chili Mac is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Soulé Chili Mac is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have soulé chili mac using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Soulé Chili Mac:
- Get 2 tbsp olive oil
- Get 2 Shallots, diced
- Make ready 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Prepare 1 lb ground beef
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Prepare 1 tsp chili powder
- Take 1 tsp ground cumin
- Make ready 1 can (10 oz) field peas rinsed and drained
- Prepare 1 can (15 oz) diced tomatoes and Serrano peppers, including juice
- Take 1 tsp grated ginger
- Make ready 4 slices cooked bacon, chopped
- Make ready 1 jalapeño, diced
- Take 2 Brussels sprouts, halved and fine sliced
- Get 1 red bell pepper, diced
- Get Grated cheddar cheese, topping
- Get Sour cream, garnish
- Take 1 cup elbow macaroni
Steps to make Soulé Chili Mac:
- For the macaroni, bring 2 cups of water to a boil. Add macaroni and stir. Cover until al dente (approx 6min).
- Prep the ingredients.
- In a 10-inch skillet over medium heat, heat oil 30 seconds. Add onions and cook, stirring occasionally 2 minutes. Stir in garlic and cook an additional 1 minute.
- Add ground beef to skillet and break up with a spatula. Stir occasionally and cook until no longer pink, about 8 minutes.
- Add salt, chili powder, and cumin; stir another 10 seconds. Add in ginger and stir.
- Add in field peas, Cajun pinto beans and bacon. Stir and let cook about a minute.
- Next, add in jalapeños, Brussels sprouts and red peppers, stir well into mixture.
- Add tomatoes and then bring mixture to a boil over high heat. Once boiling, reduce the heat to a simmer on low heat and cook 10 minutes.
- Spoon chili into a bowl and enjoy hot.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food soulé chili mac recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!