Simple Way to Prepare Popular Coconut and Panko Crispy Fish Tacos for Breakfast Food
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, coconut and panko crispy fish tacos. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Coconut and Panko Crispy Fish Tacos is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Coconut and Panko Crispy Fish Tacos is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have coconut and panko crispy fish tacos using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Coconut and Panko Crispy Fish Tacos:
- Take coleslaw mix
- Prepare Bag coleslaw veggies
- Prepare 1/2 cup mayo
- Get 1 tbs sriracha (or more if you want is spicier)
- Make ready 1 tsp honey
- Take Juice of 1/2 lime
- Get fish
- Make ready 4 filets of fish (I used cod) cut in 1/2 to make 8 pieces
- Prepare 1/2 cup mayo
- Take 1 1/2 tbs sriracha
- Take 1/2 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- Take 1/2 cup + 1 tbs panko breadcrumbs (GF breadcrumbs if you're GF)
Steps to make Coconut and Panko Crispy Fish Tacos:
- Mix all your ingredients together for the coleslaw, toss and set aside.
- In a bowl, or rimmed plate. Mix your panko and coconut and mix to combine together
- In a separate bowl, mix your mayo and sriracha.
- Dip each piece of fish in your mayo mixture to coat all sides.
- Roll in your coconut and breadcrumb mixture. I usually do this step for all the pieces of fish before I start cooking them.
- In a large pan, drizzle some olive oil and cook/brown the fish on all sides on medium- medium/low heat until cooked through.
- Serve in corn tortillas, flour tortillas or on a salad…. or ya know, however you wanna eat it :)
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food coconut and panko crispy fish tacos recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!