Easiest Way to Prepare Authentic Cocktail Idlis for Appetizer Food
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, cocktail idlis. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Cocktail Idlis is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Cocktail Idlis is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cocktail idlis using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cocktail Idlis:
- Make ready 1 cup semolina (sooji or rava)
- Get 1 cup curd
- Make ready 1/2 cup water
- Prepare 1 tsp Eno fruit salt
- Take 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Make ready to taste Salt
- Prepare As needed Oil for brushing
- Take Tempering
- Make ready 2 tbsp oil
- Make ready 1 tsp mustard seeds
- Take 2 stems of curry leaves
Instructions to make Cocktail Idlis:
- Dry roast the semolina till it is aromatic. Remove from fire and allow it to cool.
- Mix in semolina, curd, water, and salt to form a smooth paste. Let it stand for a minimum of 10 minutes so that the semolina can soak in the liquids.
- When ready to cook, add in 1 tsp of Eno fruit salt. Mix well stirring in one direction only.
- Fill in the water into steamer to the desired level making sure it does not touch the idli mould.
- Grease the idli mould. Pour in the idli batter uptil three-fourths. This ensures that the idlis have space to rise.
- Cook for 10 minutes or until the idlis are cooked. Let it stand for 5 minutes.
- Demould the idlis and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add in the mustard seeds and cook until they crackle. Add in the curry leaves.
- Mix in the idlis. You can also add a bit of salt or red chillies here.
- Serve hot.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food cocktail idlis recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!