How to Prepare Traditional Zucchini boat lasagna for List of Food
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, zucchini boat lasagna. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Zucchini boat lasagna is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Zucchini boat lasagna is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook zucchini boat lasagna using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Zucchini boat lasagna:
- Take 1 lb. Hamburger
- Make ready 1 lb. Ground italian sausage
- Prepare 15 oz. Ricotta cheese
- Take 1 Tbs minced garlic
- Make ready 24 oz. Pizza sauce
- Prepare 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Prepare Sliced Pepperoni
- Take 2 medium-sized zucchini's
- Get Olive oil
- Make ready Garlic salt
Instructions to make Zucchini boat lasagna:
- Cut zucchini in half length way. Use a spoon and scrape seeds out makeing a boat
- When Coat the inside lightly with olive oil and lightly season with garlic salt.
- Put on foil covered cookie sheet cut side down, this helps steam the zucchini. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or till zucchini is pierced with a fork easily.
- While zucchini is baking in a fyring pan brown the sausage and hamburger mix in the minced garlic while frying.
- When done browning remove from heat and drain greece. Return to burner and ad 3/4 of the jar of pizza sauce cook till starts to bubble then remove from heat.
- When the zucchini is cooked remove from oven.
- At this point meat and sauce cooled a little, now add the whole container of ricotta cheese to the mix and stir well.
- After mixed fill each boat with the mixture.
- Place a layer of pepperoni on top then coat every thing with mozzarella cheese.
- Lastly drizzle leftover sauce lightly over cheese.
- Return to oven for 15 minutes, it is done enjoy.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food zucchini boat lasagna recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!