Recipe of Authentic Vegetarian Oh jian (oyster omelette) for Lunch Recipe
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, vegetarian oh jian (oyster omelette). One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vegetarian Oh jian (oyster omelette) is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Vegetarian Oh jian (oyster omelette) is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook vegetarian oh jian (oyster omelette) using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetarian Oh jian (oyster omelette):
- Take 2 tbsp sweet potato flour
- Prepare 1 tbsp rice flour
- Take 80 g water
- Prepare Pinch salt, pepper n seasoning
- Get 6-7 pcs Straw mushroom
- Get 4 eggs
- Take 1/2 bowl chop cilantro
- Make ready 1 tsp each of sesame oil, light sauce and cooking wine
Instructions to make Vegetarian Oh jian (oyster omelette):
- Cut straw mushroom to 3~4 slices each
- Beat 3 eggs with very little salt and pepper, another bowl, mix sweet potato flour, rice flour and water with pinch of salt, pepper and veggie seasoning
- Heat up wok, with low heat, pour in the batter, cook until looks transparent
- Pour in the eggs over the semi cook batter, let eggs set for about 30seconds, Stir fry gently until eggs slightly brown
- Put in straw mushroom and cilantro
- Mix 1tsp each of sesame oil, light sauce and cooking wine
- Using the brush, sprinkle the sauce onto the omelette, gently Stir fry to mix well
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food vegetarian oh jian (oyster omelette) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!