Recipe of Homemade Healthy Air Fryer Falafel w/ Lemon &amp; Dill Aioli for Diet Recipe
Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, healthy air fryer falafel w/ lemon & dill aioli. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Healthy Air Fryer Falafel w/ Lemon & Dill Aioli is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Healthy Air Fryer Falafel w/ Lemon & Dill Aioli is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have healthy air fryer falafel w/ lemon & dill aioli using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Air Fryer Falafel w/ Lemon & Dill Aioli:
- Take 2 Cups Dried Chickpeas* See Note
- Prepare 1 Small Onion
- Make ready 3 Cloves Garlic
- Get 1 Cup Fresh Parsley
- Take 1/3 Cup Fresh Cilantro
- Take 1 Tsp Paprika
- Get 1 Tbsp Ground Coriander
- Prepare 2 Tbsp Ground Cumin
- Make ready Salt & Pepper
- Prepare 1 Tsp Chili Flakes (optional)
Steps to make Healthy Air Fryer Falafel w/ Lemon & Dill Aioli:
- Soak the chickpeas in a large bowl with a lot of water. There should be 3 inches of water above the chickpeas. Soak for about 18-20 hours. They will double in size. Once ready, drain and pat dry.
- In a large processor add all ingredients and grind for 20 seconds. Then scrape the side of the food processor and blend again. Leave the mixture in the fridge (in the food processor bowl) for about 45 minutes or longer.
- Spray the air fryer basket with non-stick spray or brush with oil. Scoop a small amount of the mixture and form a ball. Place in the air fryer basket and air-fry for 10 minutes at 375F. Flip and cook for additional 5 minutes.
- Notes: - Chickpeas: Use dry, not canned or cooked because it will alter the consistency. If you have only canned, add 2 tbsp all - purpose flour (or any flour). - Baking powder: If you want slightly tender consistency add 1 tsp baking powder right before cooking. (put it in the mixture after you chilled it) - Oven-Baked: Preheat the oven to 375F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and bake for 30 minutes, flipping half way through. - The soaking time is not included in the overall recipe time.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food healthy air fryer falafel w/ lemon & dill aioli recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!