Simple Way to Make Favorite Prawn cocktail for Breakfast Food
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, prawn cocktail. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Prawn cocktail is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Prawn cocktail is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook prawn cocktail using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Prawn cocktail:
- Get 1 small Cos lettuce
- Take 1 Avocado
- Make ready 100 g Snow peas
- Get 1 kg Prawns
- Get 1 lemon
- Make ready 1 Tablespoon Gluten free tomato sauce
- Get 140 g lactose free plain yoghurt
- Get 1/2 Teaspoon Paprika
- Prepare 1/4 Teaspoon Murray river sea salt
- Take 1/4 Teaspoon Cracked pepper
- Make ready 1 Teaspoon Olive oil
- Prepare 1/4 Teaspoon (extra Salt for seasoning Prawns)
- Make ready 1/4 Teaspoon Cracked pepper (extra for seasoning)
Instructions to make Prawn cocktail:
- Preheat a large non-stick fry pan over medium high heat. Add oil, salt & pepper. In batches cook the Prawns, until a nice golden orange. Remove once cooked, place into a bowl, keep warm, (a variation, to cook Prawns earlier and refrigerate to eat your Cocktail cold).
- Chop the Cos lettuce into chunks, cut snow peas in halves, and cut chunks of Avocado, add to a bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk lemon, tomato sauce, yoghurt, paprika, salt & pepper.
- Place greens onto a plate or large bowl, top with Prawns and drizzle dressing over the top.
- Enjoy! 😋
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food prawn cocktail recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!