Step-by-Step Guide to Make Exotic Ballroom Tomato Soup for List of Recipe
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, ballroom tomato soup. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Ballroom Tomato Soup is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Ballroom Tomato Soup is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have ballroom tomato soup using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Ballroom Tomato Soup:
- Take 5-6 tomatoes
- Take 2 cup chicken broth
- Prepare 1 Tsp Lemon Juice
- Take 1 Tbs Cayenne Pepper
- Make ready 1 Cup white vinegar
- Make ready 1-2 Hillshire Farm Beef Smoked Sausage
- Get 1 Tbs Sugar (Of your choice)
- Make ready 1 Tbs Garlic and Onion Powder
- Make ready Pinch of salt to taste
- Prepare 2 Tbs Basil
- Take 1 cup Half and Half
Instructions to make Ballroom Tomato Soup:
- Peel all the tomatoes and remove stems if have any. Then in a blender, Purée then for 10-30 seconds or until smooth.
- Preheat the oven at 350f on the oven and cook the sausages for an hour or more/less depending on your oven.
- While the sausages cook, prepare your soup by adding your tomato purée, chicken broth, Half and Half, lemon juice and white vinegar and let boil on medium temperature and stir for 2 minutes.
- As the soup boils, in a small bowl, mix cayenne pepper, salt, sugar, garlic powder, and onion powder and let sit for at least 1-2 minutes before adding them into the soup.
- After the sausages are cooked, take them from the oven and on to the counter. Then cut them into tiny pieces before adding them into the soup. Then stir for 20 seconds.
- Add basil to taste and let sit for 4 more minutes.
- After the soup is finished, serve in a bowl or cup with some grilled cheese and enjoy.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food ballroom tomato soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!