Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Fancy Chocolate Tiramisu for List of Food
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, chocolate tiramisu. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chocolate Tiramisu is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Chocolate Tiramisu is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have chocolate tiramisu using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Tiramisu:
- Get Chocolate Base:
- Get 500 grams semi sweet chocolate
- Prepare 300 ml. whip cream
- Make ready 125 ml strong Espresso, or strong filtered coffee
- Get 250 grams lady fingers
- Make ready Tiramisu filling:
- Prepare 500 grams Mascarpone Cheese
- Get 500 ml. whip cream
- Take 50 ml Coffee Liqueur
- Take 100 grams Cocoa for topping
Steps to make Chocolate Tiramisu:
- Add 300 ml. of heavy cream along with the espresso or strong filtered coffee into a sauce pan. Keep in mind do not bring this to a boil, let it simmer and stir until you see the first bubbles.
- Pour the espresso cream mix into the semi-sweet chocolate and stir with a spoon or fork until the chocolate starts to melt.
- Once the chocolate has melted start to whip.
- In a large bowl add in the lady fingers and pour in the chocolate mix. Place the bowl in the refrigerator for about an 1 hour, so that the chocolate base can cool.
- While the chocolate base is cooling off in the refrigerator, you can work on the Tiramisu filling. In a large bowl, add the Mascarpone cheese and the coffee liqueur and mix. (I use Tia Maria as the coffee liqueur) Mix both ingredients together until it is a smooth base.
- Add whip cream into mascarpone mix and whip for a few minutes. Now, as far as I am concerned in regards to making whip cream, not really good at it. 😦 I have tried many times to do it but it just doesn’t work out. Soooo, I buy ready made whip cream. 🙂
- Plastic Cone Bag
- This little trick helps place the whip cream into the plastic cone bag. Take a large glass place in the plastic cone and fill it in. 🙂
- Spread whip cream and top off with Cocoa 🙂 Kali Orexi!!!!
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food chocolate tiramisu recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!