Easiest Way to Make Popular Vegetarian Salad for Lunch Food
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, vegetarian salad. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Vegetarian Salad is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Vegetarian Salad is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have vegetarian salad using 22 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetarian Salad:
- Make ready Quinoa
- Make ready 1/2 cup red quinoa
- Make ready 1 cup water to rinse quinoa
- Make ready 3/4 cup water
- Make ready Green beans
- Get 1 pound whole green beans
- Prepare 1/2 cup fire roasted peppers optional or to taste
- Prepare 1/2 cup dried tart cherries
- Take 1 medium onion diced
- Make ready 2 teaspoon minced garlic
- Prepare 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Make ready 1 teaspoon pink Himalayan salt
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Make ready Dressing
- Take 3 tablespoons honey
- Make ready 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- Prepare 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Make ready 1 tablespoon sherry vinegar
- Prepare 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- Prepare 1 tablespoon fig preserves
- Make ready 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Get 1 tablespoon finely minced fire roasted peppers
Steps to make Vegetarian Salad:
- Rise the quinoa. Drain and allow to sit 20 minutes. Toast in a dry pan.
- Bring the 3/4 cup of water to boil. When it boils add the toasted quinoa. Simmer about 15-16 minutes, until the water is absorbed.
- Let the quinoa rest 10 minutes. Fluff with a fork.
- Cut the green beans thinly. Slice the fire roasted peppers, and onion. Chop the dried cherries.
- Heat a skillet with olive oil add the green beans, cherries, onion, peppers, and garlic. Sauté these till tender. Season with the seasonings.
- Mix the dressing ingredients.
- Add the quinoa and green bean mixture in a bowl. Pour the dressing over the salad. Mix well.
- Serve chilled or warmed, I hope you enjoy!
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food vegetarian salad recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!