How to Prepare Perfect Easy Miniature &#34;Corn Dogs&#34; for Dinner Recipe
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, easy miniature "corn dogs". It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Easy Miniature "Corn Dogs" is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Easy Miniature "Corn Dogs" is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have easy miniature "corn dogs" using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Miniature "Corn Dogs":
- Take 150 grams Pancake mix
- Make ready 50 ml Milk
- Prepare 1 Egg
- Prepare 2 to 3 bags Mini wiener sausages (cocktail size)
- Make ready 1 Long pasta (e.g. spaghetti)
Instructions to make Easy Miniature "Corn Dogs":
- Poke pieces of uncooked long pasta in the sausages. If you're using regular sized sausages, I recommend using Pretz (savory stick shaped snacks made by Glico).
- Coat the sausages on pasta sticks with the batter.
- Then just deep fry them.
- They're very small so they are cooked in no time, so pay attention. Turn them around a bit while cooking so that they fry evenly.
- I recommend these for special occasion bentos like sports festivals and school outings.
- You can use the same method using vegetables or cheese coated in batter.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food easy miniature "corn dogs" recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!