Steps to Make Favorite Thai Grilled Chicken - Gai Yang WOW ! for Breakfast Food
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, thai grilled chicken - gai yang wow !. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Thai Grilled Chicken - Gai Yang WOW ! is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Thai Grilled Chicken - Gai Yang WOW ! is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook thai grilled chicken - gai yang wow ! using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Grilled Chicken - Gai Yang WOW !:
- Prepare Chicken Thighs - Bone out skin ON !
- Take For the Marinade….
- Prepare 1 Stick Lemongrass - I cut into 5 pcs
- Make ready 4 Cloves garlic (or 2 tsp Garlic Puree)
- Make ready 2 Thai Red chilies (optional or more or none or less)
- Make ready 3 Tsp Fish Sauce (again optional or use some salt)
- Get 1 Tbsp Sesame Oil (or any if you cant find - Sunflower good too)
- Prepare 4 Tbsp Dark Brown Sugar
- Make ready 2 Cilantro stalks - leaves and tops
- Get Black Pepper to taste - I like ALOT
- Take 2 tsp Dark Soy
- Prepare 2 Tbsp lime juice (can use lemon)
- Prepare For Grill / BBQ
- Get Leaves Fresh Lime
Steps to make Thai Grilled Chicken - Gai Yang WOW !:
- Put everything for marinade into a blender or Stand mixer and Blitz into a paste - then in a large bowl put chicken and coat stirring after 30 mins. Put into fridge (covered in Film Wrap) until ready to grill or overnight.
- 30 mins before you ready to serve take from Fridge and get the BBQ Ready - you can also do under the Grill (Broiler).
- Put the Chicken Skin Side down and then put the Line Leaves on top - I have a 2 sided BBQ Rack so it very easy to keep flipping or you can turn using Tongues.
- Keep turning ever minute to stop burning and so that the middle is perfectly cooked (I usually cut one thick piece to make sure ready). ONce cooked for me around 10 mins transfer to a carving board and let rest for at least 5 mins.
- When ready to serve Chop into Strips diagonally and serve while still hot. Truly AMAZING
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food thai grilled chicken - gai yang wow ! recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!