Recipe of Real Tiramisu for Dinner Food
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, tiramisu. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Tiramisu is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Tiramisu is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have tiramisu using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Tiramisu:
- Prepare 20-25 lady’s fingers
- Make ready 60 ml espresso
- Get 120 ml prepared coffee
- Get 250 ml heavy whipping cream
- Prepare 450 g mascarpone
- Make ready 100 g granulated sugar
- Prepare 3 tbsps rum
- Make ready cocoa powder
- Get shavings of unsweetened dark chocolate
Steps to make Tiramisu:
- Prepare the espresso and the coffee. Mix them together and set aside to chill.
- Chill whipping cream in the freezer and a mixer bowl in the fridge for a few minutes. In the meantime, mix the mascarpone, sugar and rum until smooth. Add more sugar or alcohol if desired. Set aside.
- Using an electric mixer, whisk the whipping cream until it reaches stiff peaks. Fold the whipped cream into the cheese mixture.
- Soak half of the lady fingers in the prepared coffee for a couple seconds, rotating to coat all sides. Place them side by side on the bottom of a 8x8-inch dish to create an even layer.
- Put half the cheese mixture on the lady fingers layer. Smooth with a spatula or spoon. Sift cocoa powder liberally on the surface.
- Repeat the last two steps to create a second layer. Top with some chocolate shavings. Cover in plastic wrap and chill. It tastes best after a few hours in the fridge.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food tiramisu recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!