Recipe of Creative #Ga4#week23#toast tiramisu for Lunch Food
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, #ga4#week23#toast tiramisu. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
#Ga4#week23#toast tiramisu is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. #Ga4#week23#toast tiramisu is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook #ga4#week23#toast tiramisu using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make #Ga4#week23#toast tiramisu:
- Prepare 1 cup paneer
- Make ready 1/4 cup Whipped cream or homemade malai
- Get 1/2 cup sugar powder
- Get 1 tsp coffee powder desolve in water
- Make ready as needed Chocolate shaving
- Take 1/2 pinch salt
- Prepare 2-3 drop vanilla essence
- Take 5-6 toast(rusk)
Steps to make #Ga4#week23#toast tiramisu:
- For making cream cheese take a small mixi jar mixmalai, vanilla essence sugar,paneer,salt and churn well to the smooth consistency
- Dip toast in desolvecoffee concocsion
- Cover this with cream cheese again repeat this process
- You can eat this as it is otherwise chiill this 2 hours aaa
- Grate choklate on this garnish with strawberry crush
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food #ga4#week23#toast tiramisu recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!