Recipe of Original Pork Chimichanga for List of Recipe
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, pork chimichanga. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pork Chimichanga is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Pork Chimichanga is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have pork chimichanga using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pork Chimichanga:
- Prepare 1 Pork roast shredded (left overs)
- Get 8 tortillas
- Prepare 1 package shredded cheese (mixed)
- Prepare 1 package of rice (any kind)
- Prepare 1 Tomato, avocado, lettuce, onion, sour cream, condiments, etc.,
- Get 1 Cocktail sauce made with ketchup and horseradish
- Get 2 cup of cooking oil
Instructions to make Pork Chimichanga:
- Begin to heat the cooking oil on the stove on medium high heat
- Begin stuffing your tortillas with your pork, with your cheese and any of the other ingredients that you want be sure to roll tightly
- With tongs carefully put seam side down into the hot oil only to brown the sides. For 60 seconds on each side then put on a paper towel to drain excess of grease.
- Put in baking pan, smother with cheese a little salt and pepper bake in the oven at 375°F for 15 to 20 minutes. Serve with cocktail sauce, ranch, guacamole any kind of dipping sauce and enjoy!
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food pork chimichanga recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!