Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Iconic Chocolate Oreo and Chocolate Truffle Tiramisu for Breakfast Recipe
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, chocolate oreo and chocolate truffle tiramisu. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chocolate Oreo and Chocolate Truffle Tiramisu is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Chocolate Oreo and Chocolate Truffle Tiramisu is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have chocolate oreo and chocolate truffle tiramisu using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Oreo and Chocolate Truffle Tiramisu:
- Make ready 3 eggs
- Make ready 4 Tablespoons sugar granulated
- Get 250 Grams mascarpone cheese
- Make ready 200 ml whipping cream
- Prepare 20 Oreo biscuits
- Prepare 100 grams Chocolate truffles
Instructions to make Chocolate Oreo and Chocolate Truffle Tiramisu:
- Separate the egg yolks and whites, add sugar in egg yolks,
- First start by mixing the egg yolks and sugar until white and creamy, and the sugar is completely dissolved. This takes about 2-3 minutes with a hand mixer on medium- high speed. Then Crush the biscuits,
- Mix the fresh cream and mascarpone with plastic spatula
- Whisk the egg whites with hand mixer, on full high speed to 3, 5 minutes until white and fluffy,
- Mix egg yolks and sugar mixture into the mascarpone mixture and egg whites, be careful not to overmix the mascarpone mixture, The consistency is smooth and creamy but not fluffy or airy like whipped cream. Mix some oreos as well.
- Spread a little bit of the cream cheese mixture into the bottom of the serving bowl or cups to help adhere the first Oreo layer. Spread 1/3 of the cream cheese mousse mixture evenly over the first Oreo layer, grate some of the chocolate from the chocolate bar over the cream cheese mousse layer. Repeat with Oreo layer then cream cheese mousse, then grated chocolate layers. Repeat once more for a total of three layers.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 4-6 hours, or up to overnight, to allow cake to set and flavours to meld. Just before serving,garnish with Oreo and chocolate curls.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food chocolate oreo and chocolate truffle tiramisu recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!