Step-by-Step Guide to Make Fancy Crock Pot Cocktail Weiner&#39;s for Healthy Recipe
Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, crock pot cocktail weiner's. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Crock Pot Cocktail Weiner's is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Crock Pot Cocktail Weiner's is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have crock pot cocktail weiner's using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Crock Pot Cocktail Weiner's:
- Make ready 2 packages cocktail weiners
- Take 2 cup sweet & tangy bbq sauce
- Make ready 2 1/2 tbsp grape jelly
- Prepare 1/3 cup brown sugar
- Take 1 tbsp garlic powder
Steps to make Crock Pot Cocktail Weiner's:
- throw all the ingredients in your crock pot
- cook on high for about 30 mins stirring occasionally
- turn down to low and cook for an additional 1 hour in a half stirring here and there.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food crock pot cocktail weiner's recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!