Recipe of Traditional Andrea’s Tiramisu for Healthy Food
Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, andrea’s tiramisu. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Andrea’s Tiramisu is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Andrea’s Tiramisu is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook andrea’s tiramisu using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Andrea’s Tiramisu:
- Take Espresso
- Prepare 4 medium to large eggs
- Get 300 g Savoiardi biscuits (or sponge fingers)
- Take 100 g sugar
- Get 500 g mascarpone cheese
- Take Cocoa powder
Steps to make Andrea’s Tiramisu:
- First, get coffee ready - about 8 cups of espresso. We use a moka pot (caffettiera) with lavazza rossa and brew it 4 times to get this amount. Pour the coffee in a container each time when it is ready and let it cool down a little.
- Separate the egg whites from the yolks and put each in two separate mixing bowls. It’s very important that no yolk ends up in the egg whites. We use a tool to help along but you can achieve the same without.
- Add 50 grams of sugar to the yolk and mix with a hand mixer until light and fluffy. Then, with the hand mixer still in action, add the mascarpone little by little to this mixture and mix until smooth.
- Wash the beaters of the hand mixer and dry them before using them again for the egg whites. Add 50 grams of sugar to the egg whites and whip with a hand mixer until the egg whites form a dense foam. You’ll know it is ready when the foam doesn’t move around when you move the bowl (see video). 1. Add a spoonful of the white egg foam into the yolk mixture at a time and mix it with a spatula gently (see video) until it’s all mixed. This is your tiramisu cream. 1. Have everything ready - biscuits, tiramisu cream, coffee and a tray of your liking. We used a baking tray sized 24cm x 28cm as two layers of biscuits could be aligned nicely without breaking the biscuits (see second photo).
- Spread a thin layer of the tiramisu cream to cover the tray. Dip each biscuit one by one into the coffee and place it on the tray side by side. It’s important to dip each side of the biscuit quickly rather then dipping the whole biscuit as you do not want the biscuits to get too soggy (see video). 1. Once you have the bottom of the tray covered with biscuits, add an other layer of cream and repeat the process for a second layer of biscuits and cover these with more cream.
- Using a fine mesh colander, add a thin layer of cocoa powder to cover the whole tray.
- Place the tray into fridge for at least 2 hours before serving!
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food andrea’s tiramisu recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!