How to Prepare Original Tiramisu’ in Glass (No Eggs) for List of Recipe
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, tiramisu’ in glass (no eggs). It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Tiramisu’ in Glass (No Eggs) is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Tiramisu’ in Glass (No Eggs) is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook tiramisu’ in glass (no eggs) using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Tiramisu’ in Glass (No Eggs):
- Get 250 grams mascarpone
- Get 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- Take 30 ladyfingers
- Prepare 3 cups coffee
- Take bitters cocoa
- Get 1 shot Ginja or other liquors
Steps to make Tiramisu’ in Glass (No Eggs):
- Whip mascarpone in sugar then add ginja until the mixture is thick and fluffy, mixing it well.
- Quickly dip half of the ladyfingers coffee and place them in the bottom of 6 glasses.
- Try to cover the entire base of the glass with the ladyfingers. Now divide half of the mascarpone cream into the glasses. Continue with a new layer of ladyfingers dipped in coffee and then finish with the remaining cream, dividing it into glasses.
- A generous sprinkle of bitter cocoa and put the Tiramisu by the glass in the fridge until it's time to serve it to your guests or your family. Simple, fast, but above all delicious!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food tiramisu’ in glass (no eggs) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!