Simple Way to Make Traditional Matcha Tiramisu for Lunch Recipe
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, matcha tiramisu. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Matcha Tiramisu is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Matcha Tiramisu is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook matcha tiramisu using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Matcha Tiramisu:
- Prepare 4 x 3 Savoiardi (Sponge Fingers)
- Make ready 1-2 tablespoons Matcha Powder
- Prepare 1 tablespoon Sugar
- Make ready 1/2 cup Hot Water
- Get 1-2 teaspoons Rum
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon Matcha Powder for dusting
- Prepare Filling
- Make ready 1 Egg Yolk
- Prepare 2 tablespoons Caster Sugar
- Take 1/2 tablespoon Plain Flour
- Prepare 1/2 cup Milk
- Prepare 125 g Mascarpone
- Get 1/2 cup Thickened Cream *whipped
- Take 1 Egg White *FIRMLY whipped
Instructions to make Matcha Tiramisu:
- Make soft custard first. Place Egg Yolk, Caster Sugar, Plain Flour and Milk in a heat-proof bowl and whisk well. Cook in the microwave at medium power about 500W for 2 minutes. Mix well, then cook again at medium power for 30 to 60 seconds, and mix well.
- Note: Naturally you can cook custard in a saucepan. Cook over a medium to low heat, stirring constantly, until custard comes to the boil and thickens.
- Allow the custard to cool, then place in the fridge. While the custard is cooling, whip Egg White and Cream in separate bowls, and prepare other ingredients.
- To make Matcha mixture, combine Matcha Powder and 1 tablespoon Sugar in a small bowl, add hot Water and mix well, then add Rum.
- Combine the cold soft custard and Mascarpone in a bowl. Add whipped Cream and mix well. Then add firmly whipped Egg White and gently fold into the mixture.
- Dip Sponge Fingers into the Matcha mixture, and place them in serving glasses. You can break Sponge Fingers to fit them in. Spoon the filling over the Sponge Fingers.
- Repeat for the second layer with the Sponge Fingers and the filling. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 to 4 hours.
- Right before serving, dust the top with Matcha Powder.
- Note: You can simply replace the Matcha mixture with Espresso, and dust with Cocoa Powder for those who don’t enjoy Matcha flavour.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food matcha tiramisu recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!