Recipe of Authentic Tiramisù for Types of Recipe
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, tiramisù. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Tiramisù is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Tiramisù is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook tiramisù using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Tiramisù:
- Make ready 300 g sponge finger biscuits
- Take 4 medium eggs
- Make ready 500 g mascarpone cheese
- Prepare 100 g sugar
- Prepare Coffee
- Prepare Cocoa powder
Steps to make Tiramisù:
- Start separating the egg yolks from the whites. Start beating the yolks with half of the sugar until glossy and yellow and then add the mascarpone.
- Once all mixed start beating the white of the eggs and add the other half of the sugar. Mix everything until the whites are nice and firm.
- Mix the whites with the mascarpone base bit by bit being very careful not to take the air out from the whites. Mix the coffee with some water and some sugar. Put a generous spoonful of mascarpone mix on the bottom of the cake container and level it off. Dip the sponge fingers in the coffee and lay them next to each other. Cover them with half of the mascarpone mix and do a second layer of biscuits then cover with the other half of the mix.
- Leave in the fridge to set for at least 2 hours and add cocoa powder before serving.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food tiramisù recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!