How to Make Real Olive Garden Crock pot/slow cooker Tuscany zuppa soup for Healthy Recipe
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, olive garden crock pot/slow cooker tuscany zuppa soup. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Olive Garden Crock pot/slow cooker Tuscany zuppa soup is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Olive Garden Crock pot/slow cooker Tuscany zuppa soup is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook olive garden crock pot/slow cooker tuscany zuppa soup using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Olive Garden Crock pot/slow cooker Tuscany zuppa soup:
- Take soup
- Make ready 3 large potatoes
- Prepare 5 italian sausage links, chicken, turkey or pork
- Prepare 1 large diced onion
- Get 3 garlic cloves minced
- Make ready 6 cups chicken stock
- Make ready 2 cups water
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of italian seasoning
- Get 2 teaspoons of oregano
- Take 5 cups of chopped kale stems removed
- Get 1 can of non or low fat evaporated milk
Instructions to make Olive Garden Crock pot/slow cooker Tuscany zuppa soup:
- Clean and Cut potatoes in half and then slice into 1/4 inch slices (leave peeling on)
- Add all ingredients except for kale and evaporated milk
- Remove italian sausage from casings and brown in frying pan until cooked (about 10 mins) then add to crockpot
- Cook on high for 4 hours or 8 hours on low. Once the potatoes are cooked, add the evaporated milk and kale. Turn to low and cook for an additional 45 mins. Taste and add salt and pepper as needed
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food olive garden crock pot/slow cooker tuscany zuppa soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!