Recipe of Popular Oreo Tiramisu for Types of Food
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, oreo tiramisu. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Oreo Tiramisu is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Oreo Tiramisu is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have oreo tiramisu using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Oreo Tiramisu:
- Prepare 500 gm whipping Cream
- Take 250 gm Milk
- Take Instant Coffee 2 tbsp + 2 tbsp
- Get Biscuits / lady fingers as required
- Make ready Icing sugar 1/4 + 1/4 cup
- Take 150 gm Cooking chocolate
- Get Oreo crumbs 1/2 cup + 1 cup
- Make ready Oreo biscuits for decoration
- Take Vanilla & coffee essence
Steps to make Oreo Tiramisu:
- Beat cream with 2 tbsp of instant coffee with essences
- In a separate bowl add milk with icing sugar and coffee, mix it well (until sugar dissolved)
- Melt cooking chocolate in double boiler or microwave then add 1/2 cup OREO crumbs and mix it well, ur Oreo chocolate mixture ready, set aside
- Dip biscuits in coffee mixture and arrange in pan then Oreo chocolate mixture then cream mixture then again biscuits layered then cream mixture then Oreo chocolate mixture topped with cream mixture then spread Oreo crumbs on top
- Chill it for 4-6 hours - Tadda ready to Enjoy
- Note: - Adjust sugar according to ur taste bcz sometimes whipped cream & biscuits are sweetened - - Hope you all like my lil effort
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food oreo tiramisu recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!