Steps to Make Traditional Spinach Lasagna Rolls * vegetarian * for List of Food
![Spinach Lasagna Rolls
- vegetarian *](https://img-global.cpcdn.com/recipes/acbc88bde852622a/680x482cq70/spinach-lasagna-rolls-vegetarian-recipe-main-photo.jpg)
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, spinach lasagna rolls
- vegetarian *. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Spinach Lasagna Rolls
- vegetarian * is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Spinach Lasagna Rolls
- vegetarian * is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook spinach lasagna rolls
- vegetarian * using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Spinach Lasagna Rolls
- vegetarian *:
- Prepare 4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- Get 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, well drained
- Prepare 1-1/4 cups KRAFT Shredded Low-Moisture Whole Milk Mozzarella Cheese, divided
- Take 1/4 cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Prepare 6 lasagna noodles, cooked
- Get 2 cups OLIVO by CLASSICO Traditional Pasta Sauce
Steps to make Spinach Lasagna Rolls
- vegetarian *:
- Heat oven to 375ºF. - - Mix cream cheese, spinach, 1 cup mozzarella and Parmesan until blended; spread onto noodles. Roll up tightly.
- Place, seam sides down, in 9-inch square baking dish; top with sauce and remaining mozzarella.
- Bake 30 min. or until heated through.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food spinach lasagna rolls
- vegetarian * recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!