Recipe of Traditional Irish Cream Tiramisu for Lunch Food
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, irish cream tiramisu. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Irish Cream Tiramisu is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Irish Cream Tiramisu is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have irish cream tiramisu using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Irish Cream Tiramisu:
- Prepare 675 ml Double cream
- Prepare 675 g Mascarpone
- Take 240 g Sugar
- Make ready 2 tsp Vanilla extract
- Take 4 tbsp Irish cream
- Make ready 2 cups Espresso coffee
- Get 2 packs Lady Fingers
- Get 100 g Cocoa powder
Steps to make Irish Cream Tiramisu:
- Beat pouring cream, sugar & vanilla extract together until soft peaks form
- Add mascarpone and Irish cream, whip to form stiff peaks
- Dip lady fingers in espresso coffee (3 per pot) and push down and place at bottom of glass
- Spread cream mix on top lady fingers
- Dust with cocoa powder and place in fridge
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food irish cream tiramisu recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!