Recipe of Exotic Lasagna with an Alfredo twist for Healthy Food
Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, lasagna with an alfredo twist. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Lasagna with an Alfredo twist is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Lasagna with an Alfredo twist is something that I have loved my entire life.
Looking for a simple dish that features creamy-garlic laden bechamel layered in between sheets of lasagna and crispy bacon. Well look no further than this. Lasagna Alfredo with chicken, ricotta and spinach. So good that my family requests it at least once a week.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have lasagna with an alfredo twist using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Lasagna with an Alfredo twist:
- Make ready 2 Italian sausage links (removed from casing)
- Make ready 4-5 No-Boil lasagna noodles
- Make ready 12 Oz your favorite marinara pasta sauce
- Make ready 8 Oz your favorite Alfredo sauce
- Get 1 egg
- Take 15 Oz Ricotta Cheese
- Get 6 Oz shredded mozzarella
- Get 4 Oz shredded Parmesan
- Prepare 1 tbs Italian or Greek seasoning
- Prepare 1 tsp garlic powder
- Take 1 tsp crushed red pepper (optional)
Rich, creamy, and delicious Chicken Alfredo Lasagna recipe that is made with a homemade alfredo sauce that is loaded with parmesan. I have an idea of making a traditional lasagna with a twist. I want to have the primary sauce to be a tomato sauce with a layer of alfredo sauce. Any suggestions to make it perfect?
Steps to make Lasagna with an Alfredo twist:
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Brown sausage in medium skillet while you mix the egg, ricotta, mozzarella, and Parmesan cheeses in a separate bowl.
- In a small loaf baking dish, spray cooking spray on all sides. Layer bottom with marinara sauce.
- Start with one pasta layer, then add a layer of the cheese mixture, sausage, equal amounts of sauce, and separated amounts of spices. (if you love cheese, you can add a little on each layer as you go)
- Repeat at least three times and save enough cheese mixture and meat to add on top before baking.
- Bake at 375° for 40 minutes covered. Remove cover and bake an additional 10 minutes or until the cheese is slightly browned.
I want to have the primary sauce to be a tomato sauce with a layer of alfredo sauce. Any suggestions to make it perfect? I want it to be spicy (I'm using ground beef with spicy sausage). Chicken Alfredo lasagna takes a twist on a classic dish while staying simple and fuss-free. This is a great dish for when you have company and need to make a lot of food without a lot of work, and also makes for delicious leftovers that will keep you full all week long.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food lasagna with an alfredo twist recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!