Recipe of Traditional Chicken Fajitas - Slow Cooker for List of Food
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken fajitas - slow cooker. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Fajitas - Slow Cooker is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Chicken Fajitas - Slow Cooker is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken fajitas - slow cooker using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Fajitas - Slow Cooker:
- Take 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Prepare 1 cup salsa of choice
- Get 1 onion, thinly sliced
- Make ready 2 bell peppers, sliced
- Prepare 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Get 1 tsp. each chili powder, cumin, brown sugar
- Get 1/2 tsp. each smoked paprika, salt
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. each pepper, garlic powder, onion powder
- Make ready Juice from 1 lime
Steps to make Chicken Fajitas - Slow Cooker:
- Lightly grease your slow cooker. Season the chicken with salt and pepper and place it into the slow cooker. Pour in the salsa, the brown sugar and all the seasonings and stir it together. Then place the lid on and set the heat to low.
- After about 3 hours, lay the peppers, onions and garlic over the top. Then pop the lid back on and continue to cook on low heat until the chicken is cooked through and tender, which will be 2-3 hours.
- Once it's ready, remove the chicken from the slow cooker and shred it using two forks, then stir it back into the salsa, peppers and onions. Add in the lime juice.
- Serve immediately after, in warm tortillas. Top with your favorite taco toppings. Store any leftovers in the fridge.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food chicken fajitas - slow cooker recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!