Recipe of Exotic 7 Up Biscuits for Vegetarian Food
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, 7 up biscuits. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
7 Up Biscuits is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. 7 Up Biscuits is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook 7 up biscuits using 5 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make 7 Up Biscuits:
- Prepare 2 cups Baking Mix. I use Bisquick
- Take 1/2 cup sour cream
- Prepare 1/2 cup 7 up carbonated drink
- Make ready 1/3 stick butter
- Make ready Extra butter for brushing
Instructions to make 7 Up Biscuits:
- Melt 1/3 stick of butter in small pie pan or 8x8 pan. 9x13 if doubling recipe.
- In mixing bowl, combine the baking mix and sour cream.
- Mix until combined well.
- Add 1/2 cup 7Up soda
- Mix until just combined. It will be sticky.
- On well floured surface, turn out dough and sprinkle more flour on top of dough. I use baking mix for this also.
- Knead a few times so the dough is not as sticky. I fold mine over each other to make layers.
- With floured pin or hands, roll or pat out dough to desired thickness.
- Cut into rounds without twisting cutter and place in pan with biscuits touching.
- Bake at 400 degrees until golden brown.
- Brush hot biscuits with melted butter.
- These are super buttery and oh so good :)
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food 7 up biscuits recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!