Recipe of Traditional Mexican Chocomil for Types of Recipe
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, mexican chocomil. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Mexican Chocomil is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Mexican Chocomil is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have mexican chocomil using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mexican Chocomil:
- Make ready 1 cup milk
- Get 1 egg
- Make ready 1 tablespoon chocolate powder drink mix
- Make ready 1 banana (or fruit of your liking)
- Get 1 tablespoon sugar
- Get Dash cinnamon
Steps to make Mexican Chocomil:
- In a blender combine all the ingredients except for the cinnamon. You can add more or less of whatever fruit you choose depending on your taste. You can also add ice to make it cold and thicker, if preferred.
- Blend on medium high for 1 minute.
- Pour into a glass, garnish with dash of the cinnamon and a slice of fruit. And enjoy!
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food mexican chocomil recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!