Easiest Way to Prepare Creative (B.H.) Banana Pudding Poke Cake for Diet Food
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, (b.h.) banana pudding poke cake. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
(B.H.) Banana Pudding Poke Cake is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. (B.H.) Banana Pudding Poke Cake is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook (b.h.) banana pudding poke cake using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make (B.H.) Banana Pudding Poke Cake:
- Take 1 box Betty Crocker Super Moist White Cake Mix
- Make ready 3 Eggs
- Make ready 1/3 Cup Vegetable Oil
- Take 1 1/4 Cup Water
- Make ready 1 Package Banana Smoothie Mix
- Get Best Homemade Banana Pudding
Steps to make (B.H.) Banana Pudding Poke Cake:
- Prepare cake as it says on the box.
- Add in smoothie mix
- Bake cake for 30 min
- Prepare B.H. Banana Pudding as it says on my page.
- Poke Cake while still warm with end of wooden spoon
- Pour Banana Pudding into holes and spread onto cake
- Layer with banana slices and top the bananas with Regular or Mini Nilla Wafers
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food (b.h.) banana pudding poke cake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!