Steps to Prepare Fancy Pink Lemonade Cake for Types of Recipe
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, pink lemonade cake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pink Lemonade Cake is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Pink Lemonade Cake is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have pink lemonade cake using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pink Lemonade Cake:
- Make ready Dry Ingredients
- Make ready 3 cup Cake Flour (It's just what I had on hand. Any will do
- Make ready 2 tsp baking powder
- Prepare 1/2 tsp salt
- Take 1/2 cup Country Time Pink Lemonade or any other pink lemonade drink mix available
- Prepare Wet Ingredients
- Take 3 Eggs
- Get 1/4 cup butter, softened
- Take 1 cup Milk
- Make ready 1/2 cup sugar
- Prepare Icing
- Prepare 2 tbsp Pink Lemonade drink mix
- Prepare 1 splash milk
- Get 1 powdered sugar
- Make ready 1/4 cup butter, softened (use more or less as needed)
Steps to make Pink Lemonade Cake:
- Preheat oven to 350°. Combine all the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl cream eggs butter and sugar. Add milk. Add wet ingredients to dry mixture. Mix well
- Place into two 9 inch baking pans or pan of your choice and bake for about 25-30 minutes or until tops are nice and brown and toothpick comes out clean.
- For icing cream butter and pink lemonade together then add powdered sugar and milk to desired consistency. Spread onto cake and enjoy
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food pink lemonade cake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!