Easiest Way to Make Homemade Saucy Crockpot Chicken for Types of Recipe
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, saucy crockpot chicken. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Saucy Crockpot Chicken is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Saucy Crockpot Chicken is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have saucy crockpot chicken using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Saucy Crockpot Chicken:
- Make ready 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Get 1/2 tbsp Monteal Chicken seasoning (or seasonings of your choice)
- Get 1 non-stick cooking spray (such as Pam)
- Make ready 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- Take 1 envelope onion soup mix
- Make ready 1 cup white wine (I used a local wine, but if you wouldn't drink it don't cook with it!)
- Make ready 1 egg noodles or pasta cooked according to package directions.
Instructions to make Saucy Crockpot Chicken:
- Spray the inside of the crock pot with the cooking spray.
- Lightly sprinkle the chicken breasts with the seasoning of your choice, and cut each breast in half.
- Brown each chicken piece on both sides and add to the crockpot.
- Dump wine, can of soup, and soup packet over chicken.
- Cook on high for 3 to 4 hours stirring every hour.
- Put some noodles on your plate and scoop out some chicken and sauce on top of them.
- I cooked mine for 4 hours on high, then my husband's meeting ran long and I cooked it another hour on low, and an hour on warm!! Lol But the chicken was still SUPER tender!
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food saucy crockpot chicken recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!